The A2 Lifestyle
“A2” is first and foremost, a LIFESTYLE based on the example of the early church in Acts 2. We purpose to live a WORD-BASED, PRAYER-FUELED, SPIRIT-LED life in which we recognize our mandate to be agents of transformation in every sphere of the world around us.
Focusing on the UPWARD, INWARD, and OUTWARD flow of LIFE produces TRANSFORMATION.
- Upward … We live in constant dialogue with God through devotional activities, individually and as a group, expecting God to speak and move.
- Inward … We pursue spiritual formation in our personal lives as well as in our natural families and church community.
- Outward … We focus on the world around us, seeking out opportunities to be a part God’s transformational agenda everywhere we go.
A2 gatherings are small assemblies of Christ followers, meeting in homes, businesses, and other venues for the purpose of discipling one another and promoting this “A2” lifestyle. DCC encourages three critical components in every small group gathering:
- Word (Reading, Studying, and Discussing the Bible together)
- Fellowship (Building deep, Heart-level Relationships)
- Prayer (Ministry to God and One Another)
DCC offers a series of podcasts for use as tools for small group discussion (or personal devotionals). These podcasts are written and recorded by folks within the DCC community and are available for free download. We own nothing, control nothing and count nothing as our own. We merely ask that downloads are used in such a way as to honor their intent and purpose, to draw us deeper into understanding and knowledge of Christ.